Southern Style Potato Salad
A good basic potato salad worthy of any Southern table.
- 6 small white potatoes, about 3 cups cubed, cooked Cook potatoes whole in 1 cup of water for 15 minutes on manual with natural release in the Instant Pot or boil covered in water about 20-30 min or till fork tender. Cool in fridge till cold, 3-4 hours or overnight. Peel and cube.
- ½ cup onion, diced any variety you prefer
- ½ cup pickle, chopped sweet or dill
- 3 large eggs, boiled, chopped
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard yellow or spicy brown
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice from the pickles you use
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Mrs. Dash
- salt & pepper, to taste
Mix potatoes, onion, pickles, and eggs in a bowl. Stir in dressing. Chill for a few hours for flavors to set. Stir and serve cold.
Ultimate Portion Fix/21 Day Fix Containers