21 Day Fix Egg Roll in a Bowl
Ground meat, fresh veggies, and an Asian flavored sauce that will take care of any craving for Chinese food!
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ½ cup coconut aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoons honey
- cracked black pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef, turkey, or chicken will work, cooked, crumbled, drained
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 8 cups shredded cabbage, carrots, onions store-bought slaw mix works great
Cook, crumble and drain ground meat. Set aside.
Wipe out the skillet. Add sesame oil heat, then add shredded vegetables. Cook till soft and translucent.
Add ground meat back to the pan. Heat back up.
Add sauce to the pan and stir constantly till the liquid evaporates.
Ultimate Portion Fix/21 Day Fix Container Counts