Pizza Noodle Soup
All the flavors of pizza in a chunky noodle soup!
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1¼ cups diced bell pepper
- 1¼ cups diced mushrooms
- ¼ cup water or broth
- 3 Red containers of "faux pepperoni" ground meat *** see recipe above***
- 2 links Italian flavored chicken sausage links *** example: Aldis Never Any brand***
- 1 can low sodium diced tomatoes
- 3 cups low sodium beef broth
- 30 medium black olives
- 1 small jar pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1½ cups cooked whole wheat noodles ***or gluten free***
Add onions, mushrooms, peppers and water to a large pan . Cook on medium till the veggies are soft.
Add all the rest of the ingredients to the pan, except the noodles. Simmer for 20 minutes. Add the cooked noodles in and simmer 10 more minutes.
21 Day Fix/ Ultimate Portion Fix Container Counts
*** You can mix and match the protein if you want. Ground meat and sausages, or just ground meat. I would NOT use just sausage because of the sodium content.***
***You can use uncooked pasta and add it in about 15 minutes before it is done. Check pasta for doneness before turning off heat***